Motivation Tips! Motivation Killer Formula: How To Get and KEEP Motivated!
We all get motivated by different elements that help us take action, do you know what motivates you?
Motivational quotes and positive affirmations will help, but what you should do is actually make them your own, understanding the idea behind the words and trying to discover how to internalize it in such a way that the very concept stimulates you.
Let’s prepare your own formula for motivation!
- When I point out you have to internalize motivational or inspirational thoughts making them “your own” I mean you need to use the helpful information around you which causes action as your own formula for motivation.
- When trying to keeping you motivated, you must pay special attention to your thoughts. You need to realize which kind of thoughts tend to really effective at getting you going, causing the action.
- Picturing yourself doesn’t work for you? Maybe mental conversations tend to be more effective! You’ll have to experiment to discover exactly what works best for you. Whatever kind of positive thoughts work for you, those are then ones you need to be thinking, all you have to do is experiment and get to know how your mind works.
In my case, when I’m not feeling very inspired to write, I focus on the fact that I’ll be helping people travel paths I know well and this on it’s own provides me with a push. I feel I have something to share, something to talk about and most of the times that’s enough, the push I needed. Of course, helping others is one of my goals, so I keep my eyes on the prize and quickly start organizing my ideas and working on my priorities, that actually works for me.
- Sometimes the reverse works in a similar way however it is extremely tricky. Fear of poverty or failure will also have you up on your feet again. Keep in mind this: Being pushed by fear isn’t the very best way to remain positive and motivated. Your mind has a tendency to give back what you think about. Instead, try to pay attention to exactly what you want for best results, and be creative!
- Start dreaming. Picture just what you want to do. Is it a career change? Do you want to start your own business? Take note of your goals and dreams and start analyzing your options, understanding that in this way you’re getting closer and closer to achieving your goal. This sort of feeling should improve your self-esteem and help you stay motivated.
- Most of us want and need to be rewarded for what we achieve and this is very important. Why don’t you promise yourself a reasonable reward once you have achieved your goal? Let the idea of the tantalizing reward become your source of motivation!
- Try to find things that lift your spirit and mood. Read inspirational, motivational or uplifting quotes. Look at lovely nature photos, or read something humorous. Do not simply wait for motivation to come back on its own, try to find it or generate it for yourself.
Staying motivated really is a choice, like being happy, that is why you have to make that decision every day, you have to work on your formula for motivation every single day!
ZOOM Your Mind on Positive Thoughts and Transform Your Life!